I’m truly motivated and excited about focussing my energy on creating memorable festival experiences. It’s where my passion lies. In the past I created my own community workshops day, Social Safari and last year, I completed a Post Graduate Level Diploma in Festival and Events Management.
I enjoy team camaraderie or tucking myself away for independent work, and I’m capable of developing collaborative, trusting relationships with stakeholders. You can rely on me to get things done.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office applications including using Word’s basic developer tools for interative forms and creating formulas in Excel.
- Expert level user of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign also basic After Effects for video titles and specialist 360 video titles.
- WordPress website creation, including an online ticket purchase and payment facilities, Mailchimp integration, foreign language versions and CSS.
- Project Management and software (Teamwork) use, timelines, milestone and task allocation.
- Keynote and PowerPoint presentations (with animation, sound and video).
- API integration for workflow improvement (Zapier).
Units covered on the Post Graduate Level Diploma in Festival and Events Management – passed with distinction (2018):
- Strategic planning
- Venue selection
- Risk management
- Marketing and PR
- Festival evaluation
- Writing sponsorship proposal
- Budget creation
- Project and time plans
- Volunteer resource planning
Music Management summer school at Middlesex University (UK)
3-day introduction to Stage Management at NIDA (Sydney).
Licences and checks
- RSA (NSW and VIC)
- VIC Working with children check
- Full Australian car and motorbike licence
- First Aid Certified
- ABN Number